September 16, 2012

Bella Nashville: Serving Traditional Wood-Fired Pizza

For all of the pizza-lovers out there, go check out Bella Nashville. Located in the Market House at Nashville's Farmer's Market, they serve traditional wood fired pizza pies that will fill your belly and make your mouth water. 

Ever since I moved here in June, I have been wanting to try one of Bella Nashville's pizzas. The problem was, I didn't have enough time to wait in a long line for lunch during the middle of the week, and I always had something to do during the weekend. Well, today was the day. 12pm rolled around and I was hungry! I was inspired by a post to my Facebook news feed about Bella Nashville and decided to give it a try. (If you haven't "liked" Nashville Farmer's Market on Facebook yet, you should, because they frequently post information on upcoming events as well as delicious-looking pictures of food.) 

I must confess that I am a bit of a pizza-snob. In other words, you won't see my eating just any pizza. First and foremost, it has got to have fresh ingredients and a thin, crispy crust. With that said, my first pizza pie at Bella Nashville definitely passed the test! 


Meat pizza. Doesn't it just make your stomach growl? 

With local ingredients, including ham from Benton's Country Ham, my meat pizza was awesome. There was just the right amount of crushed tomatoes and mozzarella to keep the crust from becoming soggy and the basil was the perfect finish. With affordable prices and multiple options to choose from, I cannot imagine an unhappy customer at Bella Nashville. 

Take a peak at their menu and the next time you're craving a pizza, you know where to go.




Bella Nashville
900 Rosa L Parks. Blvd, Nashville, TN
Tuesday - Sunday 11:00AM-3:00PM

No comments:

Post a Comment